Why You Want to Enroll Now in GBA’s Banking and Compliance Schools
Here are six reasons you or a colleague should participate in GBA’s premier skills development program for emerging executives and compliance pros.
- Year after year, our graduates report that attending a GBA school is the most valuable skill-development program in which they’ve participated.
- Both GBA schools employ faculties that are exceptional in pedigree, teaching and life experience.
- The school curricula are refreshed annually based on critiques by students, class facilitators, GBA professional development staff and the school’s Board of Directors.
- Course content is robust, timely and applicable to the daily work experiences of the students.
- Students develop relationships with other bankers that provide a valuable professional and personal network that lasts a lifetime.
- Enroll by end of Day Feb. 3 to get the early-bird tuition discount.
Both schools will hold their 2017 sessions May 7-12 in Athens. Click here
for Banking School info. Click here
for Advanced Compliance School info.